CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Dreaming of Savannah Search Engine

Custom Search

12/7/08

The Belinda Photo

I was going through my photos from the last time we visited Savannah and came across this one:

I had forgotten how much I love this photo. It reminds me very much of one of my favorite books, BELINDA. It has the feel of "Belinda, on the Wharf". This book is so good, I've read it probably an easy 200 times. The first time I read it was right out of high school.... over ten years ago. Great book. Anyway, this photo reminds me of it. :)



In looking through my photos from the last time we were there, I realize just how crappy my camera is. :( I've been shamelessly dropping hints to Dave that I want a Cannon EOS Rebel for Christmas, or my birthday, or Valentine's day. Or all three....don't care, just so long as I have it before we go down to Georgia for the wedding.



Here are a few more of the photos I took last time we were there:







I had seen a few photos like these online and tried very hard to duplicate them with my crappy little K***c camera. :(

0 comments: